Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by to read!
I want to let you know that I appreciate this and your feedback is of the greatest importance.
Feel free to leave a comment.

Check out my business website too, http://www.powertalkng.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

This Gift called Woman

Of all assets I can lay claim to in this world,
None compares to you for you are one in a zillion.
With your broad smiles, you lift up my spirits;
And with your warm personality you refresh me
I am of men most honoured to have you.



As a friend, you have comforted me so.
As a confidant, my innermost thoughts have kissed your ears.
And as a helper you have shared my burdens.
I ask myself, what would I amount to without you?
You are heaven-sent, God’s gift packaged for me.



Even in times of despair, your presence fuels my fire;
For you increase my worth to astronomical proportions       
Causing me to lift my head high among my peers
With you by and on my side, I will conquer all
For you are to me like sweet wine to the taste.



I want you to know that without you I am incomplete
For you make up for the many things I lack.
I need you more than you ever will know.
If I am to live again and choose just one thing,
I would choose you, my gift, above ALL else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As Featured On EzineArticles Follow @temiloluwa14 Tweet
Custom Search