Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by to read!
I want to let you know that I appreciate this and your feedback is of the greatest importance.
Feel free to leave a comment.

Check out my business website too, http://www.powertalkng.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Renewed

Walking slowly along the road of life
With my battered spirit tagging along,
All of my strength had gone like wisps of smoke
As I struggled with life’s blows and troubles
Without any doubt I had lost all hope.

Suddenly I heard a voice call to me
Let me have your broken spirit for keeps
Your battered and old self for a new one
And your wretched heart for one made brand new.
I turned to him who called and saw his face.

With the exchange complete and finalised
I stand refreshed, revamped and revitalised
With all the strength I can muster and call,
I shout at the top of my voice like mad.
I am energised and have been renewed.





1 comment:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete

As Featured On EzineArticles Follow @temiloluwa14 Tweet
Custom Search